We focus on the strengths and abilities of our clients and their patrons by:
- Engaging directly with clients and communities and conducting qualitative research to gain insight into the challenges and opportunities they present
- Providing a neutral space for stakeholders to have strategic conversations, leading to richer and actionable recommendations
- Developing programs that are based in evidence, driven by best practices and informed by the end user – creating a framework for action
- Creating communications and engagement initiatives to strengthen strategic partnerships, community participation and mobilization
- St. Fleur spearheaded the creation of Put MA Kids First, a coalition of 78 early education and out-of-school-time providers and other stakeholders to address workforce investment and quality. She led this coalition in establishment of an agenda and the development and execution of a outreach and education mobilization plan. This state-wide initiative was successful in increasing funding investments over two consecutive fiscal years.
- Initiated a partnership between the Haiti Fund and the Office of New Bostonians, creating a pool of funds, crafting a proposal and securing grants to build the capacity of 15 at-risk immigrant led nonprofits and the support of a consultant. This program was instrumental in preserving cultural and linguistically appropriate services.
- Brought together state and local government and community organizations to secure a $20.5 million federal grant to redevelop 126 units of housing and supported access to wrap-around social services for tenants.
- Broke down barriers between departments and overcame privacy constraints to identify hundreds of Boston students whose families were homeless. Aligned and leveraged public and private resources to secure permanent housing for many students and their families.